- Must be 21 years or over to enter the premises after 9:00PM. All persons must present a valid ID for proof of age.
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age. You must have a valid identification card issues by a state governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and eye color. Sparians is unable to accept forms of identification that are cracked, expired, altered or damaged in any way.
- Please note: All forms of identification must not be expired. Sparians does not accept paper or international drivers licenses as a form of ID. Sparians staff may ask for backup identification at any time and for any reason.
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- A valid North Carolina driver’s license
- Out-of-state drivers license with backup
- Valid North Carolina State ID with a valid expiration date listed
- United States Active Military ID
Please note: All forms of ID must NOT be expired. Sparians does not accept paper licenses as a form of ID. Kings staff may ask for backup identification at any time and for any reason.
- No smoking on the premises
- No electronic cigarette use on the premises
- No smokeless tobacco use on the premises
- No horseplay or other disturbing or disruptive behaviors
- Any person who damages Sparians property or equipment shall be held liable for its repair or replacement
- Loitering on these premises or the adjunct parking areas is strictly prohibited
- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind
- No work style booths
- No baseball caps
- No bandanas/doo rags
- No sleeveless shirts
- No bluetooth devices
- No oversized chains or pendants
- Persons wearing torn or soiled clothing may only be admitted at the discretion of management
- No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with profanity or objectionable art
- Sunglasses may not be worn on the premises
- All back packs and/or bags are subject to be searched by Sparians staff
Sparians reserves the right to modify the dress code guidelines for any reason, including or due to local or seasonal conditions or special events